Which information is collected?
Information is collected when you register on our site or fill out a form. You may be asked to enter your name or email address whenever you place an order or register on our site. However, it is possible that you may visit our site anonymously.
Why is information collected?
The information which is collected by us can be used in one or all of the following ways:
- Personalizing your experience (your information assists us for responding in a better manner to your individual needs)
- Improvement of our website (we strive our best to make improvements in our website, based on the information and feedback received by our valuable clients)
- Improvement of customer services (your information helps us in delivering effective and timely responses to your queries and requests)
- Transaction processing ( Please note that your information whether public or private will not be exchanged, sold, transferred or in any way given to third parties for any reason whatsoever in the absence of your consent)
- Sending periodic emails (The email address provided by you for processing orders may be used to send information and provide updates related to your orders/appointments. It will also be used to send company news, service information, updates and so on. Should you want to stop receiving such mails, you may unsubscribe from our site)
- Administration and management of surveys and other site features
How is your information protected?
Variety of security measures are implemented to ensure the safety and security of your personal information should it be accessed.
Should there be any changes in our privacy policies, it will be reflected on our web page.